Boilex Pyramid Stove
The Boilex™ Pyramid stove is a flat packed stove that is lightweight and simply folds out to form an ideal stove for personal cooking.
Made of lightweight yet durable Aluminium, it is small in size and easy to use in any environment. Designed to work with one Zip™ Cooking Fuel c26g wrapped cube to heat water in an individual mug or small pot. At c17g for a foldable disposable (c5 uses) Aluminium foil stove and c50g for a hinged Aluminium stove (multiple uses), this is the ideal pocket sized stove for everyone.
To use, simply fold out the sides along the hinges or folds, wrap around to make a pyramid shape and fasten one end into the other by carefully inserting the pin into the hinge.
A stove can be used with one Zip™ Cooking Fuel c26g wrapped cube to heat 500ml of water with a clean blue flame, bringing to boil in c10 minutes*. Any small amounts of combustion deposits on the stove are non-transferable, enabling it to be repacked into pockets or rucksacks without staining/sooting other items.
The solid sides of the Boilex™ Pyramid stove provide valuable flame protection from the wind and help to disguise the visibility of the flame inside, should this be required when used on military manoeuvres. It is also suitable for use in all weather conditions and in all climates, including desert, arctic and jungle.
The Boilex™ Pyramid stoves are available as individual units or are pre-packed with a supply of Zip™ Cooking Fuel c26g wrapped cubes to create 'ready to go' cooking systems.
- Fuel burns clean with no combustion deposit (soot) (in still conditions)
- Designed for mugs / small pots / mess tins
- Ideal for 1-2 people
- Simply folds out into a stove
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Not classified as hazardous / suitable for air transportation
- Designed to boil 500ml of water with one fuel cube
- Durable and long lasting
- Handle of mug / small pot / mess tin will not heat up
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (providing adequate ventilation)
- Low cost
- Can be parachute dropped